Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday Favorites!

Hi there! In case you're wondering, YES I am on vacation right now =D. But don't you worry that I'm spending my vacation tied to the laptop. I'm sure the boy, his family, and I are having a lovely time at the beach in Emerald Isle, NC as we speak! Why "I'm sure" and not "we are"? Well sneaksy little me actually scheduled this post just before I left so I'm sorta like the ghost of 6 Bittersweets past right now *cue eerie music*. Had enough silliness yet? Alright alright...let's get on with the weekly favorites already!

Lychee Photograph from I Am Wei
1 IamWei-Lychee Ingred Towel Chair Stool
Peach Wedding Cake by Nicki's Cakes via Style Me Pretty
2 Stylemepretty-Gumpaste Flower Peach Wedding Cake Idea
3 GreedyGourmet-Pear Walnut Stilton Cheese Pizza
4 Athenasplichta-Berry Mini Swirl Cupcakes Frosting Idea
Green Tea Macarons from From My Lemony Kitchen...
5 Mykeuken-Green Tea Matcha Macarons
Shark Cake Pops from The Cake Poppery
6 CakePoppery-Shark Cake Lollipops Summer Idea Teeth Royal Icing No 3 or 4 Tip
California Pizza from Everything Fabulous
7 EverythingFabulous-California Pizza
Ramen Noodles with Poached Quail Eggs from Adventures in Cooking
8 AdventuresinCooking-Ramen Noodles Broth Poached Quail Eggs

33 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. the peach cake is so pretty. the mini cupcakes are too cute :D fabulous post as usual !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't run into any cake pop sharks while at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, Thanks so much for sharing such a wonderful post. The photos of coz are all stunning!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for consolidating all these wonderful pics!! They are all very lovely! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking choices again!!
    Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. How many blogs do you actually follow? LOL
    Gorgeous links as always! I wanna follow your list of blogs now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Xiaolu, all of the look awesome...thank you for sharing and enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty pretty...I especially love that peachy cake, bookmarked it right after you linked it on Twitter.
    Hope you are having a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these, they're like little bits of inspiration. Pear pizza, bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your collection of wonderful blogs are superb. Excellent choices and thanks for sharing them. I have no time to "search" beautiful blogs and pictures, so I appreciate your time for searching/looking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops and I wanted to say have a greaaaat vacation! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you are enjoying your vacation!!!

    Some gorgeous photos in this weeks favourites, as usual. I love the Peach Wedding Cake.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the shark and the peach wedding cake!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply Woooow ........ Luv them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. All fabulous, but those green tea macarons are my favorite. Have a wonderful vacation! I'm headed on one at the end of this week. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  17. awww... thank you Xiaolu :D
    Have a great holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  18. SPOOKY.... :)
    thanks for sharing. I look forward to this each week and am glad I didn't have to miss it in spite of your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  19. aww, thanks for having my set of photos as a favorite! love your blog, bookmarking it now. hope to get some tips from you as i try to make macarons for the first time. have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your favourites! Especially the pear & cheese pizza from greedy gourmet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE your selections. The shark pops are absolutely hilarious. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ditto as Prerna said! Fabulous links :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Every photo looks so lovely it's hard to say which is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I stumbled upon your blog. I am drooling at the pictures. You have captured it so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Always such gorgeous pictures and this one is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful Tuesday Favorites!!!

    Have a lovely day!

    Hugs,

    Aldy.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu