Friday, August 26, 2011

Latest Music Obsession: Calvin Harris "Flashback"

Happy Friday, everyone! I'm still disoriented by my travels enough that I generally have no idea what day of the week it is when I wake up hehe. Between reading about earthquakes, celebrating my mum's 52nd birthday, my first days back in the US have been pretty jam-packed. A lot of this week's also been dedicated to editing my Singapore vacation photos, which I finally wrapped up last night. Look out for that post in a few days =D! While sitting at the computer so long editing, I kept replaying one song: Calvin Harris "Flashback." It's actually several years old, but I came across it on Youtube recently and it's kept me singing along and itching to go out dancing ever since. Hope you like it!



Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu