Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cupcake Hero::October Roundup - Please Vote!


The roundup of entries for Cupcake Hero::October [Pumpkin/Halloween theme] is up! Thanks to CB of I Heart Cuppycakes for putting this together so quickly despite a power outage. VOTING IS OPEN from now through October 21st @ 11:59pm EST.

I entered my Creepy Pumpkin Bug and Mummy-Cakes, which were loads of fun to make. Everyone really stepped it up with the creativity this month to come up with festive Halloween decorations. Please visit I Heart Cuppycakes to see all the spo0o0oky entries and to VOTE for your favorite! =D

2 comments:

  1. hey babes i saw this pic and thought about u

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tl8R2z-KJWA/StOfp1oYnFI/AAAAAAAAAQY/XCjpSD6q9wE/s1600-h/chanel%5B1%5D.jpg

    hehe couture cupcakes <3 i want some of ur cupcakes sometime... nom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Em-o - I'll try to bring some cupcakes to our next get-together. Whoever made those Chanel cupcakes is pretty great with fondant decorations!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu