Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blog Action Day 2009: Climate Change

I just found out from this excellent, thought-provoking post at Daily Musings that today is Blog Action Day '09 Climate Change. While I care deeply about this issue, I simply don't have the energy (I'm home sick) to write a proper post on short notice about the topic. But please visit the website to read all about this blog event, find links to all the participating blogs, and even join in yourself if you'd like. This is such a critical time and we owe it to ourselves and future generations to do all we can to turn things around.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you participated by passing on the link. I blogged about it today too. Headed over to Daily Musings....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. Will head to that link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Julia! I slept for 2 days and am feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu