Saturday, April 21, 2012

VIDEO: How to Fluff Up Pom-Pom Cupcake Toppers

More Cupcakes for Joy's Birthday
I posted a tutorial a year ago on how to make your own cute pom-pom cupcake toppers from tissue paper (I also sell them pre-made on Etsy). You guys seemed to love the poms (yay!). Some of you sent me messages following that post asking how to fluff up the poms so that they're party-ready. Things like that are better demonstrated than described. Now that I'm able to make videos, I've made a short recording of my "fluffing" process (oh my that doesn't quite sound right, does it? 8x). Whether you purchase these toppers from me or choose to go the DIY route, I hope you find this helpful. If you enjoy this video, please "like" it on Youtube and subscribe to my channel. I'd also love to hear suggestions of other videos you'd like to see from 6 Bittersweets!

8 comments:

  1. Love it! Fun for kids too, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Loving your video tutorial Xiaolu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Cristina! Love the video :)
    Hope you are having a great week Xiaolu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You too! (Who is Cristina though?)

      Delete
  4. Those are so cute. I didn't know you had an Etsy shop! That's so awesome. Good luck with it, I hope it's doing well xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu