Sunday, April 1, 2012

Latest Music Obsession: The Maccabees

One of my best friends N turned me on to the British indie rock group, The Maccabees, a few months ago and I immediately loved their song, "Feel to Follow" (video above). But it wasn't until recently that I took time to listen to the entirety of their most recent album, Given to the Wild. It's really strong as a whole, and I've discovered an even bigger favorite than "Feel to Follow" in a song called "Heave", which you can check out here. Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend!

P.S. - Is anyone else excited for tonight's premiere of Season 2 of HBO's Game of Thrones?

1 comment:

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu