Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Favorites!

I hope you've enjoyed my recent recipe and video posts! I'm still looking for more ideas for what type of videos you'd be interested in. So please leave your suggestions in comments below (or email me)! I've got some more sweets coming later this week (PB, chocolate, and/or dulce de leche fans, take note!) as well as a spotlight feature on an incredibly gifted and kind food photographer whom I was lucky enough to meet during my NYC trip! Until those are ready, here are some gorgeous food photos to start off the new week ^_^.

Broken Eggs Photograph from Ira Rodrigues (AKA Cooking Tackle)
1 IraRodrigues-Broken Eggshell Ingred Idea
2 Decor8-Easter Dyed Eggs Idea
Taquitos Photograph from Aisha Yusaf
3 AishaYusaf-Taquitos Chips Salsa Dip Wraps Soda
Ombre Chevron Wedding Cake by Stevinix on Cake Central
5 StevinixCC-Ombre Chevron Fondant Carnival Wedding Cake Idea
Berry Oat Breakfast Parfait from Paulina Kolandra
4 PaulinaKolandra-Red Currant Blueberry Cereal Yogurt Parfait Outside Idea
Orange Yogurt Syrup Cake from Caroline Velik
6 Caroline Velik-Orange Yogurt Glaze Syrup Cake Idea Knife
Summer Collection Wedding Cakes by Charm City Cakes
7 CharmCityCakes-Fondant Quilled Flower Fans Ruffles Wedding Cake Idea
Garlic Butter Bug Tails Photograph from Delicious Magazine
8 Deliciousmag-Garlic Butter Bug Tails, Crawfish Chairs
Wedding Cakes by Superfine Bakery
9 SuperfineBakery-Painted Fondant Wedding Cakes Idea
Lamb and Hummus Burger by Simply Delicious
10 SimplyDelicious-Lamb Hummus Cheese Burger
Little Lamb Macarons from Project Denneler
11 ProjectDenneler-Sheep Lamb Macarons Idea Mini Oreos
12 NickyandMax-Choco Meringue Mini Tart Idea

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Monday favorites!

    HUGS <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous links and pictures!

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very interested in cookie decorating with royal icing, so that is my suggestion for video tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so nice that you liked my photo :)
    Greetings from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous round up of photos - making me very hungry first thing on a Monday morning! I've not made macarons in a while but those sheep ones are just too cute not to try!

    Video tutorials are always so helpful...one of the things I really struggle with is filling a piping bag neatly but not sure if that's too basic?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely round of dishes/cakes. ..! Regards, sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful roundup! These cakes are gorgeous, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG, DONT CRITIZE PLZ I JUST STARTED IT AND I AM NEW TO THE WHOLE BLOGGING THING.

    Sugar Drizzle: http://sugardrizzle.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just subscribed to your blog and entered to win the cupcake book. Found your blog when searching for food photo advice. Thanks, I really appreciate your advice.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu