Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Favorites

Spring is definitely on its way to my part of the world, and I think you can spot the influence of the recent gorgeous turn of weather on this week's picks. Hope you find them as inspiring as I do! In fact, I'm tempted to make the pesto shrimp toast right this second!

Toast with Pesto, Shrimp, and Garlic from Everything Fabulous
1 EverythingFabulous-Pesto Spread Dip Toast Bruschetta Shrimp Garlic
Crushed Raspberry Cocktail from Three to One
2 ThreetoOne-Crushed Raspberry Cocktail Idea Propwish
3 Ruffled-Wedding Macarons Metal Wire Cake Stand Birdcage Idea Propwish
Cheddar-Herb Biscuits from Hungry Cravings
4 HungryCravings-Cheese Chive Biscuits Handheld Idea
Elopement Cake by My Sweet and Saucy
5 Mysweetandsaucy-Fondant Doily Lace Flower Wedding Cake
Pesto Pea Soup with Cod from Sweet Paul Magazine (Spring 2012)
6 SweetPaul (Spr 2012)-Pesto Pea Green Pureed Soup Cod Fish
7 Caroline Velik-Baked Eggplant Miso Dengaku Japan Sesame
8 CookingClassy-Bird's Nest Coconut Cupcake Easter Kids Idea
9 Ruffled-Wedding Cake Lace Doily Bubbles Fondant Idea Moss
Banana Cake Photographs from Little Upside-down Cake
10 LittleUpsideDownCake-Banana Bundt Cake Berry Jam Preserves Knife Idea
Hunger Games Wedding Cake by Ooh La La Cupcakes
11 OohLalaCupcakes-Hunger Games Wedding Cake Ferns Arrows Birds Branch Idea
12 TasteAu-Pesto Goat Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes Propwish Pan Idea

19 comments:

  1. Great choices, keep em' coming...
    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about wanting to make the pesto shrimp toast immediately! And I already had pesto once today, so that's saying... something;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pesto! that's what I am going to make tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful choices once again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the photos are stunning, how i wish my photography would be your Monday favorite someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely selection! thanks for sharing, Xiao Lu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Macarons in a birdcage! So adorable! Great picks! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab links once again! how do you have time to find all these delicious posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them -- haha I just subscribe to a LOT of blogs and have learned to scroll through them really fast...;p

      Delete
  9. Totally geeking out on that Hunger Games wedding cake!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely links. The eggplant with sesame is something I want to make really soon. Looks and sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous links, especially the Hunger Games cake! So beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not sure about any other recipes or links but I could do anything for the cheddar herb biscuits and the toast with pesto and shrimp links and recipes. Just by looking at them is making me drool. Now I am typing with my keyboard all wet. Nah I am just kidding but they do look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your pics! i'm a photographer but freely admit i rarely take food shots. i think i lack the willpower to refrain from eating the deliciousness before shooting it ;p

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu