Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Favorites!

OK my lovelies, I'm really committing myself to getting back on the blog-wagon this week. I'm tellin' ya! I will For Sure post a cake this Wednesday week (realized I have to visit my mom who recently injured her foot) and I want y'all to Hold Me To It!...please... Hehe I know the idea of putting out 3 posts in just one week will take a while to adjust to. But really, there's no need to fret over me. I'm young yet! But just as a precautionary measure, I'll be sure to stay hydrated, nap often, and overall accomplish nothing useful at all between posts =p. In the meantime I hope you enjoy these favorite food photos of the week. And don't miss my friend Nami's tutorial for making her showstopping Chirashi Sushi Cake!

1 Helena Llunggren-Salad with Soft-boiled Eggs Honey Dijon Mustard Dressing
Chocolate Cupcakes from The Sophisticated Gourmet
2 SophisticatedGourmet-Chocolate Cupcakes Handheld Frosting Idea
3 Bayaderka-Creamy Leek Potato Pureed Green Soup Chair Silverware Propwish
Spicy Peas Curry from Love Food Eat
4 LoveFoodEat-Spicy Peas Indian Curry Kadai
Girl Scout-themed Cupcakes by Hey there, Cupcake!
5 HeythereCupcake-Fabric-style Fondant Flower Girl Scout Cupcake Decoration Idea
Olive Tapenade Photograph from Sturla Bakken
6 Sturla Bakken-Olive Tapenade Spread Dip
7 AthenaPlichta-Zucchini Cream Cheese Pound Cake Ring Pan Wire Rack Idea, Banana
8 DesignSponge-Morocco Orange Cocktail Drink Idea
9 OnceWed-Mini Wedding Cake DIY Wood Cake Stand Birds Flowers
11 WeddingChicks-Gathered Fabric-style Fondant Wedding Cake Idea
Spiced Brown Sugar Cookies Photograph from Donna Hay
10 DonnaHay-Spiced Brown Sugar Ball Powd Sugar Cookies

6 comments:

  1. Tree ring cake stand? Wow! I love Spicy Pea Curry photo. Everything looks very inspiring. Thank you for sharing Xiaolu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. I am eyeing the Spicy Peas Curry right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my Spicy Peas Curry! You have no idea how exited I am to see my photo up here :) It really means a lot to me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What GORGEOUS pictures... Thanks for sharing, Xiaolu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pictures. Three blogs a week is very impressive!! GG

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu