Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday Favorites!

Phew -- I can't tell you how happy I am to be speaking to you from the other end of an insane week at school 8D! A relaxing weekend was just spent happily gorging on pecan dulce de leche French macarons, finally wrapping up the fantastic Rome TV series, and starting up a new obsession in the form of Game of Thrones. Unfortunately the weekend also ended with me morphing into a big ball of cold germs, so I'm just gonna put these favorites up and jump back in bed before I infect anyone else 8p. Did you guys have a good weekend? Would love to hear about it!

1 JewelsofNY-Choco Pots de Creme Pudding Parfait Custard Rosemary Whipped Cream Idea
Blackberry Jam from Yummy Supper
2 YummySupper-Blackberry Jam Preserves Knife
Cream Wedding Cake with Flowers via Luna and Chloe Weddings
3 LunaandChloeWeddings-Cream Flower Cake
Tomatoes for Polenta from Gourmande in the Kitchen
4 GourmandeintheKitchen-Tomatoes Ingred
Ramen Noodle Photograph from A Food Lover's Journey
6 Anhsfoodblog-Instant Ramen Noodle Broth Soup Herbs
Sweet Chili Sauce from Cinnamon and Thyme
7 CinnamonandThyme-Sweet Chili Sauce
8 LesHirondelles-Blueberries Yogurt, Cream Parfait
9 ThreetoOne-Buckwheat Soba Noodle Broth Soup Lime
Maki Sushi from Amuses Bouche
10 Amusesbouche-Japanese Sushi Rolls Maki
11 Shirley Nemesh-Caramel Apple Pecan Cupcakes
Baked Acorn Squash Gratin from The Healthy Foodie
12 TheHealthyFoodie-Acorn Squash Gratin
13 TheLittleSquirrel-Lemon Curd Mini Tarts with Grapes
Tea Photograph from Honey and Jam
14 Unknown-Tea Drink via Egle Pinterest
15 TasteAu-Turkish Delight Roast Rhubarb Upside-down Mini Cheesecakes

30 comments:

  1. Yay! happy "post-exam" time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it again. Great selections. I love the tea photo but I want to eat the lemon tart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On second thought, I'd like the tea with the lemon tart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many gorgeous photos there!!! I think my favourite is the mini lemon curd tarts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. stumbled across this blog, love it straight away ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the caramel apple pecan cupcakes a lot! Looks super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy those posts!

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for including my tomatoes in your round-up! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing all these great photos! Always inspirational and I'm staring at them to see if I can learn anything! =P

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous pictures and delicious spread you have here, Xiaolu!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow somebody made Turkish delight??? Hats off!!
    Wonderful round up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheesecake, Turkish delight, and roasted rhubarb? All through a looking glass? That is intense!! I like how different both the recipe and photograph are from much of what you normally present in these roundups:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Phew .. can imagine! Now you rest and get well soon. Love all the photos u shared and that wedding cake .. with those flowers .. so delicate.. so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are some top notch photographs here! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Xiaolu for introducing me to these great blogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sylvie's tomatoes are a work of art, aren't they! Great round up )

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabulous round-up, Xiaolu! As always, you do not dissapoint!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the ramen pic. that was my fave. but they are all really great choices. i just looooove soups. I really like the shot through a picture frame. very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are such fun recipes...gonna go click the links now. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are all so beautiful - thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful collection of posts. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey there, Thanks so much for the kind shout-out.
    Have a great weekend:)
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  23. I always look forward to seeing your Tuesday favorites. You have a great eye, and it is always nice to find new blogs. Feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Did someone say rosemary whipped cream? Never tried it but I am so there! Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The jam is what I want at this moment and the lemon curd tarts. with my coffee. beautiful gallery as always. I love the light and the warmth of Hannah's photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dear XL :),

    thank you for including my photo of Sweet chilli sauce :). That was a really lovely surprise :).

    Greetings,
    C&T

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu