Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday Favorites!

Having just finished several posts and 3 exams in less than a week and then gotten hit today with bad news that I won't go into here, I have to say I'm not in much of a chatty mood. So none of my rambling today (lucky for you guys ;p)...let's get straight to the photos, shall we? Hope your week is starting off a bit better than ours ^_^.

1 Mycookinghut-Apple Jelly Steve Jobs Tribute
Blueberry Dutch Baby Pancake from Always with Butter
2 Alwayswithbutter-Blueberry Dutch Baby Puff Pancake Iron Pan
3 DonalSkehan Sticky Maple Apple Cinnamon Cake
Flowery Wedding Cake Photographs from Cake Power
4 Cakepower-Gumpaste Flower Wedding Cake Idea
Toast with Ricotta, Grapes, and Honey from In the Mood for Food
5 Diana_m4f-Toast Ricotta Grapes Honey, Bruschetta Idea
6 Tartelette-Acorn Squash Pumpkin Sweet Potato Pureed Soup Propwish
7 LAtelierVi-Rose Heart-shaped Macarons
9 Howdoesshe-Homemade Royal Icing Candy Eyes Halloween Idea Tutorial
10 DuncanHines-Maple Choco Leaf Caramel Acorn Fall Thanksgiving Cupcake Idea
11 OxanaPaneMiele-Beetroot Ricotta Apple Cider Tart Outside
12 Karaspartyideas-Totem Pole Indian Marshmallow, Cake Lollipops Tropical Party Idea
Pumpkin Pie Coffee Cake from Food for My Family
13 Foodformyfamily-Pumpkin Pie Coffee Cake Pecan Crumb Topping
14 Stephsus-Apples Peeling Ingred Process Knife

20 comments:

  1. Nice picks! I love the googly eyes but I'm sucker for tiny faces anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that things aren't going well. I hope they start looking up again soon, if possible:/

    Love that pancake photo - reminds of going to this restaurant chain in Minnesota when I was little. It was called the Pannekuchen Huis or something like that, and after you had ordered your pancake it would come out piping hot, and the waitress would belt out "Pannnnnnneekuuuuuuuuchennnn!!"

    I went crazy over that every time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great posts, I hope your luck turns around. For some reason I hear a lot of bad news going around me lately :(
    Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  4. this cake loos very delicious unlikly you live too far from me ..to give me a big slice kiss simmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are one of my favorite bloggers! Thanks for dropping by my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those links! Thzanks for sharing.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo many yummy recipes! LOVE that wedding cake. My goodness, some people are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about the bad news. Ah the roller coasters of life. Hope you are eating something tasty to cheer you up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I love all of them, especially the totem marshmallow pops :) Sorry to hear about your bad news, it can only get better from here! And phew, that's alot of exams, good luck with the results!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the mention. Nice round up! So sorry about your bad news. I hope it's going to be ok soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry this week isn't the greatest. I hope things start looking up soon.

    I love the blueberry Dutch Baby. I am going to have to try that. My husband introduced me to Dutch Babies, but his family has always called them No-Flip Pancakes. Regardless, they are the perfect fall/winter weekend breakfast, and with blueberries? Even better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you guys like the photos and thanks for the support...I hope things look up soon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe, Xiaolu, hope things flow a little more smoothly for ya as soon as possible. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. as always such a great round up! you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the links XL! Also thanks for the love on my orange bavarian cream cake :)) Hope everything gets back to fantabulous for you soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Composition composition composition!! I need to train my eyes. Lately I'm getting rejected with composition again from TS and FG. I need to be unique like them. Thanks for always inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry to hear about your bad news Xiaolu. I hope everything is ok. Let me know if I can do anything :)

    Another gorgeous collection!!!! I think my favourites are the wedding cake, the sticky apple cake and the beetroot tart!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They all look so tempting! Thanks for sharing Xialu!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu