Thursday, October 27, 2011

Latest Music Obsession: Kanye West ft. Rihanna and Kid Cudi "All of the Lights"

Are you surprised I'm posting something mainstream? 8p Well that makes 2 of us! But I like to share honestly what's on heavy rotation in my Itunes and this one's taken up long-term residence since several weeks ago. As the video itself says, this video's been identified by Epilepsy Action to potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy. Please don't watch this if you are one such person. Otherwise, enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. The song is great, but I don't like the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I have to look away a lot. Videos are just the easiest way to share a song on a blog legally though!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song! One of my absolute favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This song reminds me of the Rocky anthem sort of. P.s. who else could rock the roller-coaster harness top but Rihanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just stopping by new blogs today and thought id say hello. We should be receiving some snow today in the Lancaster Pennsylvania area which will be the first time since 1972 that it has snowed this early in fall. Richard from the Amish community of Lebanon Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu