Monday, January 23, 2012

Orange Passionfruit Curd Tartlets on Food Network UK Front Page!

My Orange Passionfruit Curd Tartlets on Food Network UK Front Page
Happy Year of the Dragon, my friends! And what a wonderful beginning it's been! When my friend Sanjana contacted me recently to share another recipe on Food Network UK's blog, Locally Sourced, I was certainly honored and excited. But never would I have expected to have my photo and recipe featured on their front page today in honor of Chinese New Year! Please head over to check out one of my favorite desserts, tangy Orange Passionfruit Curd and Poppyseed Tartlets -- a fun modern dessert that's perfect for a celebration!

I'd also like to wish my good friend Christine (of Pure Joy Events) a very happy birthday! It is just like her, of course, to generously offer up wonderful prizes to others as part of her 4th Party Tutorial Contest. Please head over to her blog to get all the details of the contest! Fabulous prizes include fondant cupcake toppers from the Lynlee's Petite Cakes, a $40 gift certificate to Piggy Bank Parties party supply store, and a fresh batch of decadent Oreo brownies, browned butter pecan chocolate chip cookies, or cranberry lemon polenta cookies from yours truly. Good luck!

19 comments:

  1. Congratualtions with being featured! You make absolutely gorgeous photos so no doubt you'll be featured ^___^
    Also what a great surprise with Chinese New Year!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Congratulations.

    Happy New Year!

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Congrats girl! Well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! This is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always knew you were a rockstar! way to go Xiaolu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations Xiaolu!!! those are gorgeous tartlettes!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, that's quite the recognition!!
    Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just wonderful!!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, congratulations! That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yaey congrats on the feature! :) I remember these tartlets, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being featured! That's awesome :) And those cookies look so yummy! Heading over to your friend's site now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the fabulous feature, Xiaolu! Loved your tartlets. Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and for being a part of the celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! Your tartlets are gorgeous and I am sure they are delicious to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on being featured. The cookies look great. GG

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy year of the dragon for you too and nom nom nom for the orange passion fruit curd tartlets!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Xiaolu! Certainly well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu