Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday Favorites!

I took a break from essay-writing to gather this week's favorite food photographs -- hope you enjoy them! Seems to me, in retrospect, that there's a bit of a green theme running throughout. Maybe I'm just looking forward to Spring? Hope everyone's week is going well...only one more day until the weekend =D

1 Katskyful-Vege Soup Puff Pastry Cheesy Croutons Idea
Photograph of Rosemary-infused Olive Oil from Jennifer Davick
2 Jennifer Davick-Rosemary Olive Oil Flavored Gift Idea
Photograph of Seafood Pasta from John Cullen
3 John Cullen-Seafood Shrimp Clams Tube Pasta Stew Idea
Parsley Root Fries from My New Roots
4 MyNewRoots-Parsnip Ingred Baked Fries
Hot Air Balloon Cake by Jessicacakes
5 Jessicakes-Hot Air Balloon Fondant Party Kid Cake
6 BittenWord-Creamy Pureed Cauliflower Kale Greens Rosemary Soup
7 Amy Atlas-Laduree Inspired Party Cake Macarons Photo Frame Idea
Photograph of Bunny in Tree Stump Chocolate Cake from Tracey Lau
8 Tracy Lau-Bunny in Tree Stump Choco Layer Cake Kids Party Idea
9 Joylicious-Bacon-Wrapped Chinese Shrimp Toast Skewers Kabobs
Photography of Berry and Plum Wedding Cake from Jose Villa
10 Jose Villa Photography-Simple Berries Fruit Wedding Cake Square Idea
11 Foodess-Salt Vinegar Kale Baked Chips Idea
Cloud-shaped Black Sesame Macarons from Carnets Parisiens
12 CarnetsParisiens-Cloud-shaped Macarons Black Sesame Rain Idea

16 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that chocolate tree stump cake! The icing makes it look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems you're busy over there :)
    Wishing you good luck in everything you do. Glad to find you finally post this favorites :)Can't wait to see something colorful too. Have a nice day, Xiaolu !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all especially the green olive oil bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous round-up! So many things I love there... Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, guys! Glad you're enjoying it =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awsm pick as always. I can't take my eyes off those cheese puffs and that tree cake is so cute :) and that olive oil bottle .. SIGH!! Loved it Xiaolu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a m a z i n g! The seafood pasta makes me super hungry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely links as always. Love all those fabulous cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the wonderful round up (as always!) The bunny is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really appreciate all these links Xiaolu! I just sighed big time hoping one day I can take pictures like them.....hmmmmm... need to work harder!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The stump cake is super super cute and Congrats on the Food Network Feature!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i always enjoy this regular feature from your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't think of a better way of taking a break from essay writing than this! I really love the parsnip fries...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu