Saturday, December 17, 2011

Saturday Favorites

I'm finally taking GREs next Tuesday, so I figured I'd get my favorites post out ahead of the usual schedule. This way I can give studying my undivided attention next week. Enjoy and don't forget to take some breaks from the holiday insanity every once in a while ;D!

Hazelnut Nougat Photograph from Pinot & Dita
1 Pinodita-Hazelnut Nougat Candy
Citrus Fruit Granitas Photograph from Armin Zoqbaum
2 Armin Zogbaum-Citrus Fruits Orange Grapefruit Granita Tequila Idea
3 Roost-Cranberry Almond Mini Upside-down Cakes Idea Sifter Propwish
Lace-trimmed Wedding Cake from Erica O'Brien Cake Design
4 EricaObrien-Lace Trimmed Wedding Cake
Roasted Cherry Tomatoes Photograph from Delicious.: Simply the Best
5 DeliciousSTB-Roasted Cherry Tomatoes Ingred Pan Propwish
6  Kitchn-Vege Matzo Ball Soup
7 MinimallyInvasive-Pear Crepes Cajeta Dulce de Leche Caramel Sauce Idea
Reindeer Gingerbread Macarons from From My Lemony Kitchen
8 FromMyLemonyKitchen-Reindeer Pretzel MandM Candy Gingerbread Macaron Xmas Idea
9 Pinterest-Prosciutto Wrapped Figs Idea
Hand-painted Christmas Cookies Photograph from the incredibly talented Arty McGoo
10 ArtyMcgoo-Gorgeous Xmas Holiday Painted Cookies
Ricotta Pastry Cream Filled Sweet Ravioli from L'appetito Vien Leggendo
11 LAppetitoVienLeggendo-Ricotta Pastry Cream Empanadas Mini Pie Cookie Powd Sugar Idea
Raspberry Jam Thimble Cookies from Nikole Herriot | photograph from Michael Graydon
12 Michael Graydon_Nikole Herriott-Raspberry Jam Thumbprint Alm Cookies Process

10 comments:

  1. What a great selection. I have been addicted to nougat this week. Your photo just reminded me to get another piece! Very festive post- lovely,

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection of beautifully photographed food! I can't decide which I like best because they're ALL amazing! So sorry to hear about your Blogger probs, but glad you managed to work it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your GREs! I'm not sure if it's just me but the Facebook/twitter/etc widget you have on your blog is right over the main section of your blog - so I have to scroll away from it to read your blog if that makes any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my sweet ravioli! Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting me know, Ashley! I think I fixed it but lemme know if not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they're all so lovely!!! drooling over the photographs...wish i were this talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best Xialu for the exam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the best for the GREs, Xiaolu! The wedding cake is amazing! I love how it's a step outside of the traditional colours and designs.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu