Saturday, December 17, 2011

Oops! So About Last Night...=p

Dear readers, if you subscribe to my feed, you've probably been getting a massive amount of "new posts" in the last 12 hours. I am incredibly sorry for all the posts re-published in your readers and perhaps (though hopefully not) via email! I had a technical issue with the Blogger platform and had to re-publish all my posts multiple times just in order to keep the links to my old posts intact. All of those issues have now been RESOLVED -- thanks in advance for understanding!

2011 Holiday Card
Unfortunately, part of the solution required that I switch my blog to a different site under Blogger. My domain remains the same at 6 Bittersweets, so few people will notice any difference. There's just one exception: those of you who follow me via Google and/or subscribe to my Blogger feed will need to switch over to my Feedburner OR e-mail subscription services in order to continue getting updates for new 6 Bittersweets posts. I love connecting with each and every one of you, so I really hope to continue our exchange despite this hiccup. Again, all you need to do is click on either of these links to subscribe to a working feed: (1) Feedburner RSS feed or (2) e-mail subscription.

Happy holidays, and hope to see you all on the other side =D! 

Much ♥,
Xiaolu

11 comments:

  1. No problem! i thought taht you might be working on your site...


    Happy Holidays!

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. E-mail subscription is perfect for me.
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering why I suddenly went to around 70 unread posts in my blog reader to 320!! Haha. Glad it's all fixed for you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all good! It beats getting crap emails from Nigeria about my long lost uncle who left me a bajillion dollars but needs my address to send me the check, right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm one of the lucky readers who got 200+ new posts! hehehe....no biggies, I love all your posts. Hope things are working out well for you now. Wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and filled with love and blessings.

    Cheers,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a great way to see the posts that I've missed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Xiaolu, all the best for your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear that. But everything is alright now :)I wish you a wonderful Holiday Season! Best wishes and lots of hugs <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu