Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Favorites!

Can you believe it's already Thanksgiving week?! With Christmas and a whole 'nother year just around the corner after that...2011 has certainly flown by, with no signs of slowing down even at its close. Especially this year, I'm glad to have a chance to push the pause button for a few precious days to return with P to our hometown and celebrate Thanksgiving with his extended family. I always love to see P's family; they're such a warm, loving bunch and have treated me as one of their own from the moment we met. Plus I love that even nearing our late 20s, P and I (and all his cousins, too) still sit at the "kid's table" at Thanksgiving dinner ^_^. What are you guys looking forward to this Thanksgiving? Maybe a special side dish? Seeing your favorite uncle? Whatever it is, I hope you'll be surrounded by good food and loved ones aplenty when the big day rolls around!

Homemade Paneer from Journey Kitchen
N1 JourneyKitchen-Homemade Paneer Indian Cheese
Homemade Pasta with Sage and Pine Nuts from Pure Vegetarian by Lakshmi
N2 LaksmiW-Homemade Pasta Sage Pine Nuts Process Ingred Idea
Pumpkins Photograph from Honey and Jam
N3 Honeyandjam-Pumpkin Wheelbarrow Ingred
S'mores Cupcakes from Call Me Cupcake
N4 Callmecupcake-S'mores Choco Marshm Graham Cracker Toasted Cupcakes
N5 ImFullBlog-Chinese Almond Cookies Hazelnut Nutella Choco
Muffins and Mulled Cider Photographs via Stylefiles
N6 Stylefiles-Muffins Hot Mulled Cider Drink
Really Crazy Good Sauteed Brussels Sprouts with Molasses [her title not mine but I believe her!] from Five and Spice
N7 Five and Spice - Really Crazy Good Sauteed Brussels Sprouts with Molasses
DIY Felt Ornaments from Strawberry Chic
N8 Strawberry Chic-DIY Felt Ornaments
Butterscotch Pudding from Hungry Girl por vida
N9 Hungrygirl-Butterscotch Pudding Parfait Trifle Sprinkles
Yam Koftas from The Colors of Indian Cooking
N10 ColorsofIndianCooking-Yam Koftas
Tiramisu Photograph from Dolci: Italy's Sweets
N12 DolciBook-Tiramisu

18 comments:

  1. Pleasantly surprised! Thank you for featuring paneer sweetheart:-) And what gorgeousness, love your links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, these are SO beautiful. I love them all...thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited about broccoli with hollandaise! Woohoo! (and seeing family.) I'll be in town Mon-Sun so you and P better see me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. I've been wanting to try to make paneer for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with P's family. :) Those ornaments are really neat!! I've been wanting to make some ornaments and may try those..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving! Those s'mores cupcakes are fantastic. I've been baking gingersnaps this weekend to get myself in a festive mood...so excited for all the good food and company this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing! Very beautiful, as always. It really helps me learn, looking at photos like these, and gives me something to aspire to in my own.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that pasta looks beyond divine. your blog always makes my day. thanks for sharing, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I've got a new outfit post inspired by Marilyn Monroe. Love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful pics, love the fact that we get to meet such talented bloggers via your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Monday favorites! Love it :)

    HUGS <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really should come here ON Monday to get my motivation up. Really, gorgeous photos and it's a great way to start a week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful photos. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the links! Will have to check them out - some beautiful looking food. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous links! such creativity and beautiful lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that homemade pasta picture is ridiculously good. oh and i'm 32 and still sit at the kids table. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu