Sunday, November 6, 2011

Monday Favorites!

I'm busy running around the SF/Bay Area still...but you can enjoy these favorites early this week :). Look out for another DIY cupcake topper tutorial to come later this week...

Pistachio Biscotti Photograph from Food Ideas Magazine
N1 FoodIdeasMag-Pistachio Biscotti Gift Wrap Package Idea Doily
Lemongrass Beef Noodle Soup Photograph from Dish Magazine
N2 DishMag-Lemongrass Beef Rice Noodle Broth Soup
Autumn Leaves Fondant-topped Cupcakes from Lulu's Sweet Secrets
N3 LulusSweetSecrets-Autumn Leaves Fondant Cupcake Toppers Fall Idea
Photographs of Gorgeous Draped Fondant Wedding Cake via The Wedding Chicks
N4 WeddingChicks-Fondant Draped Wedding Cake Idea
Pomegranate Gelee and Coconut Cream from Inspiring the Everyday
N5 Inspiringtheeveryday-Pomegranate Jelly Coconut Cream, Panna Cotta
S'mores Kebabs from V.K. Rees Photography
N6 VKRees-Vegan S'more Choco Marshm Kebab Skewer Lollipop Idea
N7 IndianSimmer-Kaju Katli Sweet Cashew Thins
Christmas Cookie Photographs via and styled by Dietlind Wolf
N8 Dietlind Wolf-Gingerbread Decorated Xmas Cookies Gift Idea
N9 Cannelle-Vanille-Banana Quinoa Loaf Quickbread Cake Slice Window Idea
N10 SarkaB-Artichokes Ingred 2
N11 BakersRoyale-Cranberry Pear Brown Butter Almond Mini Upside-down Cakes
Holiday Cookie Gift Packaging Ideas from Better Homes & Gardens Magazine
N12 BHG-CD Envelope Mailing Tube Gingerbread Cutout Xmas Cookie Gift Packaging Idea
Caramel Macarons from The Pleasure Monger
N15 PleasureMonger-Caramel Macarons Wire Rack Dark

19 comments:

  1. I love those roundups!

    Happy Monday.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. che meravigliose ricette, meravigliose immagini e meraviglioso blog! baci :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors in that Christmas cookie photograph have me captivated

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, I have been gawking at some of those links these week too! Did Prerna hug you on my behalf? Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great roundup! S'more is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely round up, Xiaolu ! Have fun in SF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great picks, Xiaolu! Love them! I do love the autumn leaves, and the tiny s'mores though:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always like these type of posts. So many nice things in just one place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice round up!I'm drooling at the cranberry cakes..
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cupcakes and christmas cookies are my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great suggestions! Everything looks awesome. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Inspiration, Xiaolu!!! Love every click :)

    HUGS <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous collection Xiaolu!!! My favourite this week is the pomegranate gelee!!! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, the Russian nesting doll cookies, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can tell so much time and effort went into capturing the Pistachio Biscotti image. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I actually love these posts - you've inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu