Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday Favorites!

Halloween Cupcakes Collage
Are you guys as excited about Halloween as I am?! Some of my friends think it's too early to be planning...HA! I've been brainstorming for this Halloween ever since the last one ^_^. For those of you who love Halloween as much as I do, I just want to remind you of the fun Halloween cupcake recipes I've posted in the past (pictured above). And if none of these suit your fancy, fret not! I've got at least 4 new ideas coming your way next month so stay tuned! For those in the DC/VA/MD area, I'll be offering all 7 options on my menu. Please email me if you're interested in ordering =D. Now it's time for my latest food finds -- enjoy!

1 Appledrane-Artichokes and Beet Chips
Roasted Potatoes Photograph from Margaret & Joy
2 Margaretandjoy-Roasted Potatoes Garlic
Ginger Ice Cream from Have Cake Will Travel
3 HaveCakeWillTravel-Ginger Ice Cream Heart Cookie
4 Vintagetrinkets-Salted Buttered Popcorn Macarons
5 MyLemonyKitchen-Malaysian Lemang Sticky Rice Tube Wrapped Banana Leaves Idea
Spicy Chipotle Tofu Sandwich from Healthy. Happy. Life.
7 Healthy.Happy.Life.-Chipotle Tofu Sandwich
8 Gilttaste-Vanilla Whoopie Pies Cookie Sandw Shell-shaped Idea
Zha Jiang Mian from He Needs Food
9 Heneedsfood-Zha Jiang Mein Minced Meat Chinese Noodles
10 Donal Skehan-Apple Cinnamon Streusel Muffins
Mexican Grilled Corn from Gourmand Recipes
11 GourmandRecipes-Grilled Mexican Corn Cheese On Stick Idea

26 comments:

  1. yay! I'm the first to reply!!!! can you please move near me so i can have some yummy 6bittersweet treats? the beet chips look yummy. I have yet to cook with beets and i love them. i make no sense. I love these finds. I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks as always Xiaolu :) Look forwrad to your spooky delights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices but that tofu sandwich would not last 10 seconds on my plate, it looks awesome.
    Take care..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pics as always,and your halloween excitement is addictive..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roasted potatoes look so yummy.

    And I like halloween ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favourites from your blog!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. bad idea to click on these first thing in the morning...I'm so hungry that now my bowl of oatmeal just pales next to all of this

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore your cupcakes! I wish you are in my area (or vice versa of course). Great Tuesday picks again. Each individual blog is amazing. What a great photography they have. I really get inspired by Tuesday Favorites every week. I'm glad to see Lisa's picture is here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the owl cupcakes! Too bad we can't find Oreos here, but I did just find a pumpkin cookie cutter so I see some decorated cookies in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so yummy! Love that corn especially.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! Glad everyone's enjoying the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for helping me discover some new blogs. Everything looks delicious and there is some excellent photography! Plus, I can never get enough of your owl cupcakes. My kids are begging me to make them for Halloween and I'm thinking they may get their wish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great favorites!

    Your owl cupcakes are SO cute, Xiaolu!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My enthusiasm for Halloween comes and goes with the years, as does my inspiration for costumes. My last good one was three years ago already (eeep! where did the time go!?), and I've got a good plan for this year. However, I don't have the funds to match it. Hmmmm....

    ....better settle for festive cupcakes instead!

    I love those whoopie pies, they are positively overflowing:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Xiaolu for the mention and introducing me to awesome bloggers.
    hmmm.... have to start thinking about Halloween :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those 'favourites'..a few of them are my favourite too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tq for sharing those lovely blog & picture! Love all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really wish you lived near me. I would send my gals to you for all their cupcake demands:)

    Lovely gallery and I got to make the apple cinnamon muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a delicious collection of posts! These just totally brightened up my day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love your blog!! you are a Master.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh. Thank you for sharing these links. Gorgeous and delicious. Every single one. Thanks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Goodness gracious! The artichoke photo is AMAZING! I love that!!! Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is the most delicious favourites post you've done agh so hungry now. I am a huuuuuuuuge Halloween fan, definitely my favourite holiday. :) Can't wait to see what other Halloween things you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu