Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vintage Silver from Sadie Olive

Vintage Silver Collage

Since I spend so much time at the office, about a year ago I started shipping all my online purchases there instead of to my apartment. It's nice, too, having that seed of excitement from knowing something wonderful may show up during the work day. And just in time to distract you from a mundane assignment, hehe.

Vintage Silver Set

Well, my dear reader, that is exactly the treat I got today in the form of a package of mixed vintage silverware I had ordered from Sadie Olive on Etsy. Now this was bound to be pretty judging by the photos, but I was taken aback when the silverware was even more stunning in person. And unable to contain my excitement, I simply had to snap some shots to share these with you. Here's to hoping you're as enamored of these as I am!

Vintage Silver Set

10 comments:

  1. I wish I could get my packages delivered to my classes. That would make lecture much more exciting haha. These are gorgeous. So rustic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! What a great pick-me-up in the office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - I love the detail on the spoon near the left, and on all the forks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have wanted to collect vintage flatware for so long. I have a hard time buying though since I have flatware. Someday perhaps I'll find a great collection at a local auction.

    These are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! These are so pretty. My vintage bug has taken over...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with those! I had to check out her etsy shop and the prices are very reasonable and she ships overseas which is great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everyone! I'm glad you're enjoying these!

    Lorraine - I'm so glad they ship overseas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous and nicely presented. I love old faded silverware. Thanks for the tip on Sadie's shop. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu