Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cupcake Hero::Banana Roundup - Please Vote!

UPDATE: I didn't win the vote, but CB picked my caramelized banana creme brulee cupcakes as the baker's choice to go up against Christy's PB banana cupcake sandwich. Thanks so much, CB!


The roundup of entries for the banana-themed Cupcake Hero::September is up. Thanks so much to CB of I Heart Cuppycakes for bringing Cupcake Hero back! VOTING IS OPEN from now through September 21st @ 11:59pm EST. CB will then have a throwdown.


My entries were Chocolate-Filled Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Mousse Frosting and Caramelized Banana Creme Brulee Cupcakes. Please visit I Heart Cuppycakes to drool over, um I mean, to check out all the entries and to vote vote vote for your favorites! May the best banana cupcake win! =D

Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu