Tuesday, June 7, 2011

10% Off All Baking Orders in June!

Strawberry N' Cream Cupcakes
Happy Tuesday, everyone! Hope your week is off to a great start. Just wanted those in the DC/Virginia/Maryland area to know that in honor of Father's Day and my/6 Bittersweets' birthdays coming up, all baking orders for the rest of June will be 10% off! Doesn't Dad deserve something sweet for his special day? I highly recommend the Strawberries N' Cream Cupcakes pictured above -- they've been very popular for spring! =D

9 comments:

  1. They look awesome, especially with the red paper..great picture
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I was living in the US Xiaolu!
    Your creations always looks so pretty and flavorsome...!
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous !! Beautiful clicks as always ....make me want to grab it right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope everyone is the area is able to enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I am in that area too so I can place more order... :DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Xiaolu, I truly wish that I live in your area. So lucky for DC people... What a beautiful cupcake! I am not a baker and never made a cupcake...but I love eating cupcakes so much. I know, I think I'm a rare food blogger who never baked a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful shot. I feel like I was transported to a sunny farmhouse in a land where I didn't have a worry in the world! ;) I'm with Nami, you need to move to California!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I soo wish I lived nearer to you. I'd be your best customer :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu