Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Invasion of the Cute Cupcake Paraphernalia

Phew! Now that I've made the latest Cupcake Hero entry deadline, I can finally get some other unfinished business outta the way. You may recall that I won Cupcake Hero waaaay back in September for my Caramelized Banana Creme Brulee Cupcakes. Well you'll think me silly (the host sure seemed to =p) but I didn't even know what the prizes were at that point.

Does CB have the most adorable signature or what?

Cupcake Hero Prizes [Collage]

Now picture my delight when a BUNCH of wonderful prizes arrived at my doorstep a few weeks ago. I loved it all and started using everything right away. My favorites so far are the amazingly realistic cupcake magnets and rockin' leather cupcake keychain. To current and potential (you can join us anytime!) Cupcake Hero-ers, isn't it amazing that one of us wins all this every month?! Please also check out our host CB's in-depth descriptions and up-close photos of all the prizes here!

Front: Kitchen towels from StitchesAPlenty
2nd Row (left to right): cupcake-flavored lip balm from KupcakeNaturals,
magnets from ThreeRabbits, and earrings from TinyTokenDesigns
3rd Row (left to right): Card from CB, Stationary from Liz Sage, LLC,
phone/iPod case from GadgetGear, Akinosie chocolate and cocoa powder,
and keychain from Leather Prince
Cupcake Hero Prizes

I also won these adorable oven mitts from
Sygnet Creations.
(but other items pictured below are my own)
2009.10.20 Redless Velvet Cupcakes

9 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky duck - the prize pack looks amazing! Congratulations again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is awesome! Probably the best prize package I have ever seen. Congrats, you totally deserved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xiaolu what is Kitchn? And thanks for letting me know! I never know where these things go.

    And your prize package rocks!! It has the be the coolest ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got everything! Love all the pictures. Congratulations on your Cupcake Hero win :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone! This is more than I ever hoped for :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwww you totally deserved it, most awesome cupcakes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Michelle! Your creations are pretty amazing too :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a seriously awesome prize package!! Congratulations. I don't think I could create such awesome beautiful cupcakes like you though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too sweet! Thanks and happy holidays =D.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu