Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Latest Music Obsession: Miike Snow "Burial"

Hope everyone is enjoying a day filled with love, whether of the romantic variety or not! I've just gotten back from some short, fun trips to Florida and L.A.! Met some lovely bloggers in person and have completely fallen for the laid-back vibe of the West Coast (even the air feels different...and no, I don't mean the smog ;p). I'll be playing catch-up with school for the next week or so, but here's a taste of my latest musician obsession in the meantime. Enjoy =D!

1 comment:

  1. hi! I hope you had a nice trip! i really enjoy your music picks. THanks for posting them. I listen every one of them and download them sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu