Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Latest Music Obsessions: The Temper Trap & Florence + The Machine



Yes, it's about time I got excited about new music. And I have been! Both of these bands have been getting some major mainstream attention since last year or earlier, but they're new to me (and to you?). After happily immersing myself for weeks, I thought it about time I let you all in on the secret 8). Embedding is disabled for the Florence videos, so you'll have to check their stuff out here. Music was my great passion before food joined its ranks, so please send recommendations my way at any time!

5 comments:

  1. Don't know about the bands.....but rock and souls (according to Wikipedia) are my type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is distinct lack of bacon on site. please remedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music was my huge passion before food, too! Believe it or not I was a punk rockerrrrrr, I was even in a band! (A very....very.....crappy...band haha!) I have been hearing about Florence and the Machine a ton lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by! we do have similar taste in music, i too am in love with temper trap. can't wait to see them live in oct! oh and of course, gorgeous blog and photos, those strawberry cupcakes look divine!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please leave me a message if you have questions, advice, or just to let me know you stopped by. Your feedback is always very much appreciated. Thanks! <3 Xiaolu